Friday, June 29, 2007

Ramdon questions....

A friend sent me these questions via email and I thought I might share them with you.

Could you please be nice and cut/paste them into your blog with your own answers??? Please don't be boring, and participate. It's fun...here we go:

1. What is your occupation? Support and Student Liaison Officer

2. What colour are your socks right now? White, I only wear white socks for some stupid reason...

3. What are you listening to right now? Some dodge song from Kylie Minogue and Nick Cave, and Ben's keyboard while he types something (probably silly) :-)

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Breakfast, very yummy!! Pears with Greek yogurt, oats and honey. It's healthy too, I'm trying to lose weight :-(

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course. I'm the best driver in the whole world, and good drivers don't drive stupid automatic cars...those are for loser. Sorry, that's my opinion...

6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Red, my favourite colour, just like me. Strong, unforgettable and beautiful (and very modest!!)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad, in Brazil.

8. How old are you today? 24 - Boring!!!

9. Favourite drink? Alcohol... ops I sound like an alcoholic. I'll rephrase that, anything that contains a substance that makes you feel different (it can be good or bad different) after continuous sips...

10. What is your favourite sport to watch? Soccer and volleyball. I also love watching ice skating. My babe hates it!! Can I answer the one I most hate to watch too??? Baseball and American football, I just don't get it!!!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hummmm, I used to like to say "my hair is virgin", but not anymore. But I've only done 12 foils and only twice. Does it count??? Can I still call my hair 'virgin'?? Please!!!!

12. Pets? My boyfriend... what??? Is it wrong??? I like to put a collar on him hehehehehehehhe...

13. Favourite food? I love them all!!! I'm a big pig!!! That's why I'm trying to loose weight now!!!

14. What was the last movie you watched? Seven years in Tibet, on DVD. I absolutely loved it!!!! I want to move to Tibet, but for a month only. Couldn't handle wearing the same thing everyday...

15. Favourite holiday? Brazil on summer with my family and friends, partying like an animal, carnival, food, drinks, have I said parties??

16. What do you do to vent anger? I bitch, I bitch, I bitch. Ah, I also speak very loud (read scream) at the person or the thing that's making me angry.

17. What was your favourite toy as a kid? My roller blades, for sure.

18. What is your favourite, autumn or Spring? Dunno, summer?!?!?!?!?

19. Hugs or kisses? Hum, that's funny, because I like both, but kisses is my favourite and my babe's favourite is hug :-( we were actually talking about this yesterday...

20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry, yummy!!!

21. Do you want your friends to write this in their blogs? That would be nice...

22. Living arrangements? I live in the most beautiful place in the world. I love it!!!

23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday morning talking to my mum in the phone... long story..

24. What's on the floor of your closet? Shit loads of stuff. My closet isn't that big so I have to improvise... handbags and my 12 pair of boots....

25. What did you do last Night? Played beach volleyball, froze my toes when doing that, and went home to cook yummy Brazilian stuff with my flatmate. And went to bed with my babe. It was lovely...

26. what are you doing tonight? Going to friends' place for dinner. It'll be a Malaysian fish, YUMMY!!! Please stop dribbling all over the screen... Thank you!!!

Now, what are you waiting for??? This post is over... go and post your 26 questions. Go, go, go!!!

No comments: