Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm sooo excited!!!

This coming weekend is a long weekend in Australia as on Monday, the 11th is a public holiday celebrating the Queen’s Birthday (I don’t think it’s her birthday, but that’s how the holiday is called…don’t ask, I don’t have a bloody Queen!! Couldn’t care less…). Every State is on holiday except Western Australia…poor people!! That might be because they don’t give a rat’s to the Queen, just like myself. But at least I get the day off, hee hee hee…

Anyway, I’m going aawwwwaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!! HORRAY!!!!!! Come on people, be excited for me!!! I’m going to Stanthorpe, the coolest place in Queensland. I can’t wait!!! Stanthorpe is also Queensland’s wine capital.

I’m going with three other girlfriends, and I reckon we’ll have a blast. Drink heaps, heaps and heaps of wine, eat like pigs, visit nice places, freeze our butt’s off and have a good laugh.

The plan is wineries and lavender farms visits (how beautiful that must be??), maybe some bush walking in the National Park and some very posh dining. It’s also going to be interesting as this adventures team consists of a talkative Brazilian (myself), a black Malaysian (I love calling her black!! She hates it!! hee hee hee), an exhausted Swiss after 500 hundred hours of work and exams, and a lovely Peruvian. It’s definitely going to be a good mix of positive energy and backgrounds.

I’ve been counting the days for this trip. I’m very excited for the driving (as I selected myself to be the designated driver – very democratic!!!), as it is one of my favourite things to do in this whole world. I’m also very excited for the cold weather. I know it’s a bit weird, but it’s nice to do something different sometimes. And I’m never in places that cold. Just picture me around the wood fire, with the other gals drinking a beautiful and yummy wine having a joint…ops!!!! Did I say that???? Please ignore it, that’s meant to be censured…I’m gonna have FUN-AHN!!!!

In another note, I just have to ask you one thing. Have you ever cried because you love someone soooooo much and you’re soooooo happy because that person is yours??? I thought so!!! So have I…

Have a fabulous long weekend people.

Not you Western Australians...



Aahh dear, I’m in a good mood today...

Beijos people.

1 comment:

Lélly Abranches said...

I think you've got some positive thinking already!!
I'm glad that you guys decided to do something. I wish I could go thought!!
Have lots of wine for me!!
Beijos