Thursday, May 17, 2007

Two weeks later….

I was interviewed by the greatest RSG, but I’ve been a bit slack so I hadn’t posted my answers till now. Also, I don’t have a computer at home that I can call my own (I know, I’m very ancient!!!), so I have to wait until I’m not that busy at work to post something…sorry!!

So, let’s go to the questions…

1. If you could trade places with any person living today, who would it be?

To be honest, I’d love to have a lot of money. I mean lots and lots of it. Who doesn’t?? So I could say that I’d love to trade places with any rich person. However, I think there is no money in the world that could by the beautiful mother I have, the most generous and charming man I have, the big, complicated and hilarious family I have, the most sincere, funny and crazy friends I have, all the experiences I’ve been through. Money helped me, for sure, to achieve many things, but I can’t give all the credit to it. I think that sometimes I nag about my life, but I have to admit I’m very grateful for everything I’ve been through and for everyone who has been with me in different steps of my journey.

Maybe I could trade places for a month with anyone who lives in Brazil so that I could visit my family…but I guess all I need to do is buy an air ticket and do it as myself…:-)

2. If you could solve one of the world's major problems, which one would it be?

I really don’t know if I’m being selfish, but I’d start with the violence and corruption in Brazil. I absolutely LOVE my country, and I’m a very proud Brazilian. Our country has great potential but it has been distracted with the civil war that has taken over our land. We have millions and millions of people starving to death, homeless, with diseases, all those sad things…but the government is still taking the money that belongs to the nation to build hospitals, schools, better roads, and investing it all in their pockets. I wish we had a government that really cared about the Brazilian people. I do believe that the violence in Brazil may have started due to the lack of care from the government towards its people. It’s all linked together…

3. What one number would you put all of your money on, if you had to, playing roulette?

I like 9 a lot. When I used to play volleyball, 9 used to be my number (in the t-shirt). I’ve always liked 9.

4. What is the first thing you notice about someone that you find attractive?

I don’t really go for looks. I think a person to be attractive needs to have “that thing”. I don’t really know what “that thing” is, but for sure some people don’t have it… I guess that is sex appeal, maybe. They gotta have a charm in the way they walk, they way they look at you, they way they express themselves…I’m attracted to a person’s energy rather than their looks. They gotta be confident and intrigue me… But can I tell you a secret??? Although I really, really don’t care for looks, my boyfriend is definitely the hottest ever. I reckon he’s a cross between my old favourite Antonio Banderas and Richard Gere. Oh boy, he’s hot…tssss…

5. What is one thing that no one really knows about you?

I’m a very honest person, you see. I try to be as transparent as possible. However, I do believe I must have little secrets that people might not know about. I can’t think of anything at the moment, but if I did, I wouldn’t tell you, would I??? It’s a secret!!!!

That is heaps of fun!!! But now I’ll go back to my journalistic side (that almost never existed!!) and ask you a few questions. If you wish to join in and play, it’s fun!! I’ll write the question below and if you like to participate, just write them in your blog with the answers…

1. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
2. What do you most love and hate about your best friend?
3. What would you like to change for ever on you partner/ex-partner?
4. Who would you turn gay/straight for and why? (That I took from Rove McManus)
5. What makes you want to disappear?

Come on...participate...
Beijos!!!

No comments: