Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Man, I must be bored!!!!

Here I go again... I found this site from someone's blog and I love it!! I'm addicted now...

It has all those stupid tests that you can do when you have nothing else better... (that's me!!!!!)

Your Birthdate: March 4

You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined.
Your sincerely and honesty shine through in almost every situation.
Driven and focused, you rarely let your emotions get the better of you.
You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively.

Your strength: Your unwavering loyalty and ethics

Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness

Your power color: Navy blue

Your power symbol: Shield



I don't entirely agree with this. A few things are really true, like
"You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined" and "You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively".

Not sure about "Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness"... me stubborn??? NO WAY!!!!!!!! But honestly, I reckon I'm not stubborn, I just have a strong personality. I'm very happy to change my mind if someone convinces me that my point isn't all the right... this is just a difficult task, that's all ;-)

Have a fabulous day!!

Beijos!!

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Hahaha... love the stubborn thing- Me??? Stubborn??? I will teach you to call me stubborn! How about "you rarely let your emotions get the better of you"? That's pretty much the opposite of being fiery, so I think we can cross that one out too. I much prefer you fiery though.

Paulinha said...

I know!!!!
I "rarely let your emotions get the better of you"??? can you imagine anything more wrong than that???
But I thought there were a few treu things.
You should do this test too, and see what you birthday says about you...
Beijos!!!

LiberdadeViaDividendos said...

Eu sempre fui vai.........rsrsrsrsrsrsrs

Bjos Paulinha!!