Thursday, May 03, 2007

My day started…

Not very well today.

I’m in the bus in this man in his early 40s sits right next to me. Five minutes later he says:

Man: “What I beautiful day!”

I look up to the sky through the bus window not very enthusiastic, and say:

I: “Umhhum…” but I think: “Duhhh!!! Your imbecile, we’re in Queensland, the Sunshine State!!! Every-single-day is fucking beautiful. If you’re going to use a pick up line to someone young enough to be your daughter at least use your age as an advantage and say something mature!!!” WTF???

In this same note, as in, how my day started, I had a dream with my ex-boyfriend. Don’t get excited!! It wasn’t anything juicy at all (Thank God!!!). We’re only friends. It could have been anyone else…

Back to the dream; we were having a phone conversation, him in Brazil and I was here (Australia). I was telling him how I’m soooo homesick. How I’ve been worried about things that have been happening in Brazil with my family, I miss everyone, I miss my culture, my summer, I wish I had met my nephew already, and I’m missing out on seeing him growing up etc. And he said:

He: “You’re doing all that because of a man????”

I: “Yeah, but I love him…(shit!!!). But that’s right, I’m doing all that because of man…”

What is this supposed to mean???

Today I think I’m bitter, angry, confused, impatient, sad and very, very, very FAT!!!

I hope you, out there, are having a better day…

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Oh dear, if this wasn't a bit sad, it would be very funny... You're getting pissed off because someone says "what a beautiful day" to you? Talking about fiery!

I'm so sorry you're going through such a hard time at the moment and things are confusing and difficult. Funny the things we do for the men we love, isn't it? We won't know if it will be worthwile until much later- we can only hope and trust.

Bettina said...

It's been almost two weeks since your last post, babe! Time for an update!

Paulinha said...

It's coming...God knows when.. but it'll come :-)