Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank God for the ‘pregnant woman top’!

I’ve been feeling very, very fat lately. My friends keep laughing at me when I say that because they reckon I’m just crazy! Well, I tell you. When I was in high school, all I wanted was put on some weight. I was skinny and very tall, so not many guys were interested in me (I still don’t know how I managed to kiss a lot during high school…). I come from a place where big bums, nice worked out legs and small waist are the bomb!!!

Yeah, now I cynically say that I have to loose some weight. But I DO!!!!!! I’m still tall, I still have the long and skinny legs, but my tummy, oh boy, my tummy isn’t looking its best. I used to love wearing my small tops, and showing off my ribs (there wasn’t much skin in that time!). But know all I can wear is the pregnant woman tops, you know the ones that are tight around the breast but they get loose from there downwards? Thank God for the pregnant woman top!

So, to solve this problem, my boyfriend and I started a diet together. It isn’t really a proper diet, it’s more like healthy eating. We’ve been eating fish, veggies and salad, instead of my old favourites (burgers, pizzas, junk food!). It’s going well, although we only started it five days ago.

Now, the next step is the exercises. PAIN, PAIN, PAIN!!! I was dieing to do kick boxing as I think it’s great for girls to know how to defend themselves, and be able to kick some asses. We went to check out the place but the babe wasn’t very happy with the idea. He said that the gym was full of men with high level of testosterones, WHAT???????????????????????????? Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahha… how funny is that? Who would say something like that?

The bottom of the story, he convinced me that he would help me with the boxing exercises by training me himself. He bought the boxing gloves and off we went for the first session last night in the park. I have to say, it was great, but ouch!!! After a few good years being so sedentary, I’m in absolutely PAIN!!! My arms hurt, my legs, my abs, everything!!!

I hate exercising! I wish I could just blink my eye and make it happen. I would like to have muscly legs, a six-pack and I would LOVE to be able to wave good buy without having to hold the skin hanging from my arm…PAIN, PAIN,PAIN!!!!

2 comments:

LiberdadeViaDividendos said...

Resolveu escrever?! Estive em ssa semana passada! Encontrei uma galera, bujão, cachorro, gós, Joao Paulo, mas n vi quaresma.... bons tempos de vieira!! Saudades sim.

bjos

Bettina said...

Exactely right, I think you're just crazy. Actuall, not crazy. Insane.