Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I bitch or I, bitch !?!??!?

Hi there!!! Long time no see...

Man, it has been a while since I came here to bitch about something… but funnily enough, I think I was away in the last few weeks because I was feeling soooo bitchy, but soooo bitchy that I thought I would end up frightening someone away from this blog. That is if any person in this whole world has nothing better to do than read my blog…

Anyway, I don’t know where my bitchness (the stupid Word dictionary is saying that this word doesn’t exist. My ass!!! I’m going to leave it here anyway… this is one of my main traits, it gotta exist!!) came from, but I was finding very hard to live with myself…

After going to Woodford, I think my bitchness got a bit worse. If something is bothering me, I just go “what the fuck with that shit??” or “fucking hell, I’m sick of this crap!!!” I know that’s not very nice for a lady to swear that much. And I know that I shouldn’t be using these bad words out loud for free like that. I should behave a bit more… (yeah right!!)

Another way in which my bitchness has gone very far is when it’s related to people. I’ve got this bad, bad habit of observing every single detail around me. I listen to people carefully, I observe their attitudes, their traits, floors, everything!!! And I have a great memory too!! I don’t do this in purpose. I promise it’s involuntarily. But it leads me to know people very well. I very often know what they are thinking (not exactly, but you get the picture!!) and how they would react in a particular situation. Through this process, I also get to learn their weakness (as we all have!!), and that’s when things get really ugly!!!

I don’t think I am not an accepting person. I think I’m a VERY, VERY accepting person. But maybe I lose my tolerance after a while or maybe I just get sick of pretending that people’s floors are not there…

I didn’t use to tell people what I think at all as a child. Then I grew up and started to do so. I don’t know if I do it as often as I should, maybe that’s why I choose to bitch instead.

And don’t get me wrong, I do the same with myself. I don’t actually bitch, but I make fun of myself and, most importantly, I accept when people are sarcastic at my expense. I’m talking about REAL sarcastic, not the bullshit sarcastic - “I’d like to be sarcastic but I’m too dumb to make the right joke”.
I don’t care if someone makes fun of something that I DO often, or something about my personality that is funny. But don’t come to me and make fun of something I’ve never done in my whole life though!!!

You know what?? I might just stop the bitching right here, right now and send a message to everyone who wants to hear (ops! read) what I have to say:

PEOPLE, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! But no one, that is, no one is perfect!!!!! Everyone has their floors (I might be the one with the most down sides…). And I love to bitch about them!!!!! It makes me laugh, entertain myself, release my anger, I LOVE TO BITCH!!!

So that’s my message, that’s me!!! Take it or leave it!!! I bitch or I, bitch!?!?!

No comments: