Tuesday, January 30, 2007

'I bitch' continues...

A moment after I posted the previous post, I thought I might have a biiiggg bitch about myself and write down 10 things that are very bad about my personality.
It should be fun (yeah, right)!!!

1. I hate my anxiety. I make plans for everything months in advance, and most of the time I can’t sleep until the occasion comes. Imagine how well I usually sleep??? My baby gets angry with me because I annoy him waiting for answers to things that won’t happen for at least three months. He thinks I’m crazy!

2. I can’t say ‘no’ to people. This is something that actually drives me crazy about my personality. I always try to please everyone, I always try to solve everyone’s problems, I always try to assure everyone is happy and looked after, and many, many times I get fucked (excuse my language!) because of it. I hate, hate, hate, hate when I change my plans to adjust with someone else’s, and they call off or they choose to do something else instead. IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

3. I’m a very, very neurotic person!! I don’t really know what is the best way to explain this. Just read the link and you’ll understand it!

4.I don’t think I’m stubborn, but I have a very strong personality. I’m always open for discussion but if your point isn’t too convincing, tough luck!!! It’s just that I have my beliefs and it might be hard to convince me they’re wrong. I can imagine how annoying this can be for someone who is trying to get in agreement with me…

5.Because I like to articulate my opinion, and I might do it straight to the point, heaps of people think I’m rude. They might be right, I don’t know! I just know that whenever I feel comfortable (it might be often!), I say what I think!!!

6. People say I’m fiery. Ok, I’m fiery…

7. I take everything personally. If someone is rude to me, I think it’s my fault. I never think that it might be a possibility that they are stupid people and have issues… it is a huge floor in my personality. It affects my personal and professional life.

8. I hate that I have a very weird relationship with my dad. I hate that despite my anger towards him, and the fact that I despise 85% of the things he does, I still treat him very nicely every time I speak to him. It makes me feel very weak and powerless.

9. I can talk, I can talk and I can talk. My boyfriend says that very often I keep talking around, around and never get to the point… it’s boring!!! I hate when people do that, but I do it myself :(

10. I can bitch, I can bitch and I can bitch!!! See here

That would be great if you could also write down the list of things you hate about yourself or maybe someone else… come on, have a bitch!!!

4 comments:

Karin said...

I love everything about myself. I think we can all spend time picking ourselves apart but for my self esteem I would rather focus on the positive. I think being stubborn can be a good thing.

LiberdadeViaDividendos said...

Hello!
Well, I tell everybody that my friends are crazy and nobody belives....
The sad part is 90% of those things happened last carnaval...but not the one you pointed, this one is still open. :) haha
My comp is not ready yet, I´m going really mad at this.....

See you.

Bettina said...

I'm not feeling very bitchy at all today. Yesterday I was a touch irritable, but today I'm very peaceful again. I just had the sweetest old lady in a shop tell me that I looked beautiful and that "everything about me" was beautiful. I felt like crying, it was so touching.

Paulinha said...

Hi B,
That certainly wouldn't make anyone feel bitchy!
It's very comforting when you hear someone saying s'thing nice about you.
It calms you down...at least that's how I feel.
It's funny, I haven't been feeling bitchy since I wrote this post, but I know being bitchy isn't a state of mind for me, it's more like a characteristic, if it makes sense...
Well, I've been feeling very, very calmed lately, and i guess that's good!!!