Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick note!

Hi, hi!!! I’ve been missing sooo much sitting in a chair and spending my whole day reading blogs. Oh yeah!!!! Believe me, after I started my new job I haven’t had much time to visit you guys. I’m sorry!!!

Well, but as I was saying, I started my new job this week and it has been so much fun. I don’t think I should be giving you many details about it for a few reasons (which don’t include you, I promise!!!), but I’d like to say that so far so great!!! I love the team and the environment, and I think it’s just in the perfect industry for me. And it seems like I’ll be as busy as hell very soon, just how I like it!!! It’ll be very different to my previous ‘glamorous’ job. Wish me luck!!

But before I go, I’ll just let you know what happened in my X-Mas party in my ‘glamorous’ job last Friday, which was by coincidence my last day as well. We went to a Turkish restaurant, and the food was really yummy!!! They have belly dancing performances usually in the weekends but in this time of the year, they have it more often. Anyway, the dancer goes around picking random people to dance with her. Guess who she picked???? Of course it had to be me, huh??? But that’s ok because I can be a bit of a show off sometimes and I know that shaking my ass is one of the things I know how to do best. I’m Brazilian for God's sake!!!

In the end of the night the Director made a speech to thank me for my good effort and dedication. I was pretty touched, as it was the first time someone had a speech to thank me, and I was there for only five months!!! I also had to do a speech. It was a bit weird but as I’ve just mentioned before, I’m a bit of a ‘shower’ so I didn’t really care. I actually enjoyed it!!! In the end of the night they gave me a BEAUTIFUL orchid flower. Man, that was NICE!!!! Do you know how precious and expensive orchids are??? Anyway, even if it was cheap, I love it!!! They gave me another present and a big card, where everyone signed.

Aren’t they lovely??? God bless them… I think I deserved it after all. I’m a good employee.

Well, that’s it for me. Tomorrow is the BIG day… my partner’s admission is on!!! Thank God I won’t get drunk (yeah, right!!!).

Beijos people!!!

No comments: