Monday, September 04, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to my open book.
Hope you'll find that this is a good book to read while you feel like procrastinating...
This is actually the reason why I started writing it at the first place.
Maybe not! The reason why I started writing it is because I always wanted to have a little place where I could write down my crazy thoughts, and I finally decided to leave my neuroses aside (I promise I'm a little bit!!!) and do so.
I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you can share your thoughts with me.
Shall we start???

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Yeah, let's get this thing started! I want to see this circus catch fire! :-)

So good to see you have joined the blogger world, babe. I look forward to leave kind, crazy, cheeky, weird and nasty comments on your blog.

This is gonna be so much fun! You go girl!
Love always and always and beijos grandes, B.

Paulinha said...

Thanks for your support beautiful. Hopefully I'll make this blogg happen!!! Beijos..