Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm coming back...

Well, well, well, look who has popped in to say 'hi'... ME!!!!!!!!

I bet you thought I was caught by one of the natives in the Amazon, or was eaten alive by the piranhas, or maybe took the carnival troop around Brazil, partying very hard and drinking way too much, missing my flight back to Australia...

I'm sorry to disappoint you but nothing like that has happened, at least not yet. However, very importantly, I have experienced some things here and I do indeed have some juicy stories up my sleeve. The question to be asked is whether I'll share them with you or not...

I'll be back "Down Under" in less than 15 days, HHOOORRRAAAYYY!!!!!!! So I'll be back here then telling you some of my adventures.

I miss my book sooooo much...and you too.

Beijos and hasta la vista.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to catching up with you Paulinha! See you soon!!!!

LĂ©lly Abranches said...

Fala mulher!!
I'm so excited that you're coming back!!
I haven't got much to tell you that you don't know but I'm looking foward to hear all about you in the Tropical Paradise.
Beijao and see you soon!!!!
PS.: I'm getting a replacement for neguinho. Hopefully soon!!

Bettina said...

Oi minha olligator linda! :-) It's about time you came back for God's sake, hurry up! Can't wait to see you and hear all the stories!

Beijao linda, te amo x B