Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm so proud of her!!!


I know this might sound weird, but I had to write about what just happened a few minutes ago! My best friend just sent me an email to say she is one of the three finalists for the Queensland Media Awards for best Journalism student.
How cool is that??? It’s also awesome the feeling that, even though we studied together, the same major, and she is a clever little thing, while I was just an average student, I can still share this great joy with her. I’m so proud of her!!!! She is not only beautiful, funny, baladeira (someone who party hard) and so much fun, she’s also very INTELIGENT.
You go girl!!! You ROCK!!!! And it was so funny how she said, “I don’t think I’ll apply for it, it’s too much hassle!” And now, here she is, the finalist!!!!
I’m so proud of you babe! Good luck!

5 comments:

LiberdadeViaDividendos said...

Don´t worry, I will.
Congrats to your friend!

See you.

Bettina said...

Oh babe, you are the cutest. Thank you so much for dedicating this post to me. It's so good to know that you will always share all the heartache as well as the glory with me. Nobody could ever wish for a better friend than you. I love you always and can't wait to finally catch up with you tonight after not seeing you for, like a week! Beijos linda

Chris said...

Yea Bettina!

SJ said...

Hazzah!

Sorry, I've been watching old tv!

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Many many congras to Betts. We knew she was a clever girl.